Translation of button-through in Spanish:
- (before noun)(British English) (Clothing)abrochado or abotonado por delanteExample sentences
- The long-sleeve style has button-through sleeve plackets, adjustable cuffs and a back pleat.
- The cut-away collars that accommodate fat Windsor knots are giving way to fuller cuts that pinch in neatly under the tie with the use of tabs or poppers (NB: not button-through style).
- The perfect Woodstock look is a pale blue button-through A-line jeans skirt or culottes with a tunic top, and a velvet blazer with vintage-inspired accessories.
Definition of button-through in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.