Translation of button-through in Spanish:
- (before noun)(British English) (Clothing)
abrochado or abotonado por delanteExample sentences
- The long-sleeve style has button-through sleeve plackets, adjustable cuffs and a back pleat.
- The cut-away collars that accommodate fat Windsor knots are giving way to fuller cuts that pinch in neatly under the tie with the use of tabs or poppers (NB: not button-through style).
- The perfect Woodstock look is a pale blue button-through A-line jeans skirt or culottes with a tunic top, and a velvet blazer with vintage-inspired accessories.
Definition of button-through in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.