n (plural -ties)
- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar], sandwich (m), bocata (m) (Spain/España) [colloquial/familiar]More example sentences
- You wouldn't make a chip buttie with these chips but they are so handy to have in the freezer.
- It's no different to having a chip buttie or a crisp sandwich.
- But it's here, over a cappuccino and a bacon buttie, that I meet Gianluca Bisol, whose family have been making prosecco for five generations.
Definition of butty in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The CAP (Curso de Adaptación Pedagógica) is a course taken in Spain by graduates with degrees in subjects other than education, who want to teach at secondary level. Students take a CAP in a particular subject, such as mathematics, literature, etc.