- 1.1 [Chem] butilo (m) (before n) butyl rubber caucho (m) butílico butyl roofing cubierta (f) de butiloMore example sentences1.2 (butyl rubber) caucho (m) butílico
More example sentences
- These may contain solvents such as toluene, isopropryl alcohol, ethyl and butyl acetates, acetone and other ketones.
- The most durable exterior house paints are based on acrylic co-polymers of materials like methyl methacrylate and butyl acrylate.
- These reformulated gasolines contain either corn-derived ethanol or natural-gas derivatives such as MTBE (methyl tertiary butyl ether).
- Good ventilation, goggles, and butyl or nitrile rubber gloves are essential; work in a hood is recommended.
- Several types of synthetic materials also may be referred to as latex (eg, butyl, petroleum-based materials) but these do not contain the proteins that cause allergic reactions.
- Seam problems were resolved by the introduction of butyl seam tapes as a replacement for earlier liquid-applied neoprene adhesive.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.