- 1 (of own stock)de acciones propiasExample sentences
- The share buy-in has been financed partly out of the company's own cash resources and the balance by recourse to bank facilities provided by a syndicate of banks arranged by a bank in Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S.A.
- If a company changes its Articles of Association to allow a buy-in of its own shares this should not change our fundamental approach regarding the discount for lack of marketability.
- Finally, a popular means of extracting funds tax efficiently is by way of a company buy-in of its own shares.
- 2 (of strategic stake)compra (feminine) de acciones(por gerentes de otras compañías)Example sentences
- The bank provided the finance for what ranked as the biggest management buy-in in the country last year.
- Private equity investments encompass everything from the funding of new companies - the early expansion capital - to management buy-in and buy-out transactions for established companies.
- A management buy-in is a similarly-structured deal, but the professional owner-managers are brought in from outside the company being sold.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the