- 1.1 (customer) comprador, -dora (m,f) it's a buyer's market el mercado favorece al compradorMore example sentences1.2 (buying agent) [Busn] encargado, -da (m,f) de compras
More example sentences
- No one knows who bought the cars, as none of the buyers wanted their purchase to be made public.
- Under the definitions, any major trade buyers would fall foul of the regulations.
- The anonymous buyer apparently then consumed the contents of the bottle in one sitting.
- For many manufacturers, the customer is regarded as the retail company's buyer.
- His father was an engineer turned salesman and his mother a retail buyer.
- Unfortunately retailer buyers in America are resisting the urge to buy PCs in droves.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Each of the 55 different administrative areas into which Spain is divided is called a provincia. Each provincia includes a main city or town, sometimes more, depending on its social and economic power. The provincial capital usually has the same name as the province.