Translation of buyer in Spanish:
- 1 (customer) it's a buyer's marketel mercado favorece al compradorExample sentences
- No one knows who bought the cars, as none of the buyers wanted their purchase to be made public.
- Under the definitions, any major trade buyers would fall foul of the regulations.
- The anonymous buyer apparently then consumed the contents of the bottle in one sitting.
- 2 (buying agent) (Business)encargado (-da) (masculine, feminine) de comprasExample sentences
- For many manufacturers, the customer is regarded as the retail company's buyer.
- His father was an engineer turned salesman and his mother a retail buyer.
- Unfortunately retailer buyers in America are resisting the urge to buy PCs in droves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.