Translation of bye-byes in Spanish:
plural noun/nombre plural
- (British English/inglés británico) [colloquial/familiar] [child lang] to go (to) bye-byes irse* a dormir, irse* a hacer nono or (Mexico/México) (la) meme or (Chile) (Peru/Perú) tuto [child language/lenguaje infantil]Example sentences
- He thinks that it's like when you say it's time to go bye-byes.
- I shut my computer off at the wall every night before bye byes otherwise the router is blazing out all night.
- ‘Two seconds baby. Then you can have a nice warm drink before bye-byes.’
Definition of bye-byes in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.