- (British English) [colloquial] [child language]to go (to) bye-byesirse a dormirirse a hacer nono or (Mexico) (la) meme or (Chile) (Peru) tuto [child language]Example sentences
- He thinks that it's like when you say it's time to go bye-byes.
- I shut my computer off at the wall every night before bye byes otherwise the router is blazing out all night.
- ‘Two seconds baby. Then you can have a nice warm drink before bye-byes.’
Definition of bye-byes in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.