- (BrE) [colloq: used with children] to go (to) bye-byes irse* a dormir, irse* a hacer nono or (Méx) (la) meme or (Chi, Per) tuto [lenguaje infantil/used to or by children]More example sentences
- He thinks that it's like when you say it's time to go bye-byes.
- I shut my computer off at the wall every night before bye byes otherwise the router is blazing out all night.
- ‘Two seconds baby. Then you can have a nice warm drink before bye-byes.’
Definition of bye-byes in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...