- (British English/inglés británico) [colloq: used with children] to go (to) bye-byes irse* a dormir, irse* a hacer nono or (Mexico/México) (la) meme or (Chile, Peru/Chile, Perú) tuto [child language/lenguaje infantil]More example sentences
- He thinks that it's like when you say it's time to go bye-byes.
- I shut my computer off at the wall every night before bye byes otherwise the router is blazing out all night.
- ‘Two seconds baby. Then you can have a nice warm drink before bye-byes.’
Definition of bye-byes in:
- The British & World English dictionary
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an