- 1 [Nautical/Náutica] 1.1 (on ship) camarote (masculine)More example sentences1.2 (in small boat) cabina (f), camarote (m)
- The options are these: If you definitely want to be alone in a single cabin, first look for a ship that has single cabins.
- The captain takes us on a guided tour, and the ship's various cabins and state-rooms are laid open to us in cross-section.
- Therefore they rushed to the vessel and hoped to be transported timely, and were willing to be placed outside the cabins or on the ship's deck.
- 2 [Aerospace/Espacio] [Cars/Automovilismo] [Aviation/Aviación] cabina (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) cabin baggage o luggage equipaje (masculine) de manoMore example sentences
- With the advent of pressurized cabins, the aircraft would be able to fly higher without the requisite oxygen aboard.
- Customers can now take a virtual tour of the aircraft cabins, book flights, order special meals and duty-free items and look up jobs in the airline, online.
- A definitive list of items now banned from aircraft cabins has been released and passengers are urged to comply with the new requirements.
- 3 (hut) cabaña (f); (in motel) bungalow (m)More example sentences
- But mostly shelter is house or cabin or tent - a wall between us and the other of the land around us.
- Wingdims will live in houses, huts, cabins, or any other shelter, they have a wonderful relationship with nature and everything around them.
- But much of England is densely populated and there could never been enough cabins and huts to house us all; our architectural sprawl needs some containment, a bit of planning.
- 4 (driver's cab) (British English/inglés británico) cabina (feminine) (del conductor)
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Paro is the name in Spain for both unemployment and unemployment benefit. The period for which paro can be claimed ranges from three months to a year, depending on how long a person has been working. The amount paid decreases over the period of unemployment.