- 1 (cupboard) armario (masculine) (glass) cabinet vitrina (feminine) bathroom cabinet botiquín (masculine) or armario (masculine) del cuarto de baño TV/hi-fi cabinet mueble (masculine) de la televisión/del equipo de alta fidelidadMore example sentences
- The walls were lined with racks and shelves and cupboards and cabinets holding an assortment of equipment in organized rows.
- The huge old kitchen was rife with cabinets and cubbies, drawers and cupboards, shelves and pie-safes, and each one had been crammed full.
- They went through cabinets, shelves and drawers, pulling out professional looking documents and files.
- 2( also Cabinet)(in government) gabinete (masculine) (ministerial)
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The Chilean presidential palace in the capital, Santiago, is called Palacio de la Moneda.