Translation of cabinet in Spanish:
- 1 (cupboard) armario (masculine) (glass) cabinet vitrina (feminine) bathroom cabinet botiquín (masculine) or armario (masculine) del cuarto de baño TV/hi-fi cabinet mueble (masculine) de la televisión/del equipo de alta fidelidadExample sentences
- The walls were lined with racks and shelves and cupboards and cabinets holding an assortment of equipment in organized rows.
- The huge old kitchen was rife with cabinets and cubbies, drawers and cupboards, shelves and pie-safes, and each one had been crammed full.
- They went through cabinets, shelves and drawers, pulling out professional looking documents and files.
- 2( also Cabinet)(in government) gabinete (masculine) (ministerial)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.