- 1 (of provisions) alijo (masculine) arms cache alijo de armasMore example sentences
- Birds with a history of stealing other birds' food stores, or caches, were particularly careful to create their own cache in privacy - the thief recognizes his food could be stolen in the future.
- Perhaps you are expected to have a hidden cache of gold when you come to the country, but I assume you do not.
- Yes, since it can't find either small coin caches or large buried treasures, it performs equally well for each task.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] cache (masculine)More example sentences
- Still, there are ways of squeezing more performance out of a disk drive with a larger cache memory.
- The cache transmits the address of the cache block as a write transaction on an interface to the cache, and the cache captures the address from the interface and reads the cache block from the cache memory in response to the address.
- A similar argument can be applied to copies in the cache memory of computers.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.