- 1 (of provisions) alijo (masculine) arms cache alijo de armasMore example sentences
- Birds with a history of stealing other birds' food stores, or caches, were particularly careful to create their own cache in privacy - the thief recognizes his food could be stolen in the future.
- Perhaps you are expected to have a hidden cache of gold when you come to the country, but I assume you do not.
- Yes, since it can't find either small coin caches or large buried treasures, it performs equally well for each task.
- 2 [Computing/Informática] cache (masculine)More example sentences
- Still, there are ways of squeezing more performance out of a disk drive with a larger cache memory.
- The cache transmits the address of the cache block as a write transaction on an interface to the cache, and the cache captures the address from the interface and reads the cache block from the cache memory in response to the address.
- A similar argument can be applied to copies in the cache memory of computers.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Pulque is a thick, white, Mexican alcoholic drink made from fermented maguey juice; the sacred drink of the Aztecs. It is drunk without being aged, sometimes with added fruit or vegetable juice. Pulquerías are bars where it is drunk.