Translation of cache in Spanish:
- 1 (of provisions) arms cachealijo de armasExample sentences
- Birds with a history of stealing other birds' food stores, or caches, were particularly careful to create their own cache in privacy - the thief recognizes his food could be stolen in the future.
- Perhaps you are expected to have a hidden cache of gold when you come to the country, but I assume you do not.
- Yes, since it can't find either small coin caches or large buried treasures, it performs equally well for each task.
- 2 (Computing)Example sentences
- Still, there are ways of squeezing more performance out of a disk drive with a larger cache memory.
- The cache transmits the address of the cache block as a write transaction on an interface to the cache, and the cache captures the address from the interface and reads the cache block from the cache memory in response to the address.
- A similar argument can be applied to copies in the cache memory of computers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.