Translation of caddie in Spanish:
- (before noun) caddie car o cartcarrito (masculine) para los palos de golfExample sentences
- In French the word cadet is pronounced ‘ca-day’ but in English the golfer's assistant became a caddie.
- ‘The good caddie carries much more than the weight of the golfer's clubs in his back, that's for sure,’ he said.
- He would later become a caddie and an assistant at the club.
intransitive verb -dies, -dying, -died
- hacer de caddieto caddie for somebodyser el caddie de alguienExample sentences
- No job in sports gets you closer to the action than caddying on the PGA Tour.
- I've caddied for several friends over the years, and several friends have caddied for me; mostly, I've caddied for my friend Ray, who is one of the club's best players.
- As I mentioned, I was 15 when I first started caddying and, although I didn't know it at the time, Ted's talent for maintaining immaculate conditions is what made me want to work in the golf business.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.