Translation of cafe in Spanish:
- 1 (coffee bar)(restaurant) (restaurante económico)Example sentences
- Urban dwellers may eat a light meal at a café or restaurant in the evening.
- Small restaurants, cafes selling coffee and tea, as well as stalls selling sandwiches and fruit juice are in abundance, spread all over the city.
- However, be prepared to step up a gear around the huge variety of bars, restaurants and cafes serving delicious meals at less than a fiver-a-head on the Avineda del Generalrismo.
- 2 2.1 (American English) (bar)bar (masculine) de copasExample sentences2.2 (nightclub)
- We'd go to nightclubs and cafés, hear jazz bands play or go to open-air symphonies.
- Like it or not, bars, pubs and cafés are our public squares, where people meet to participate in the social life of the city.
- I hung out in neighborhoods, and went to cafes at night.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.