- 1 (compute, estimate) calcular he calculated the risks calculó los riesgosMore example sentences
- As most deals do not go through agencies, it is difficult to calculate the total number of hotels sold.
- This impression can be assessed quantitatively by calculating a likelihood ratio as before.
- Given the number of coffee cups to dispense, the program is required to calculate the amount and display to the user.
- 2 (aim, design)to be calculated to +
infhis remarks were calculated to offend lo dijo con la intención or el próposito de ofender policies calculated to appeal to younger voters medidas pensadas or planeadas para atraer el voto de los jóvenesMore example sentences
- The sanctions are calculated to go into effect on the eve of a presidential election year.
- Odds ratios and corresponding confidence intervals were calculated to measure the main effect of diabetes on eating disorders.
- Confidence intervals were also calculated to confirm the effect size.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.