Translation of calculate in Spanish:
- 1 (compute, estimate) he calculated the riskscalculó los riesgosExample sentences
- As most deals do not go through agencies, it is difficult to calculate the total number of hotels sold.
- This impression can be assessed quantitatively by calculating a likelihood ratio as before.
- Given the number of coffee cups to dispense, the program is required to calculate the amount and display to the user.
- 2 (aim, design)to be calculated to +
infinitivehis remarks were calculated to offendlo dijo con la intención or el próposito de ofenderpolicies calculated to appeal to younger votersmedidas pensadas or planeadas para atraer el voto de los jóvenesExample sentences
- The sanctions are calculated to go into effect on the eve of a presidential election year.
- Odds ratios and corresponding confidence intervals were calculated to measure the main effect of diabetes on eating disorders.
- Confidence intervals were also calculated to confirm the effect size.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.