- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (mathematical) cálculo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (estimate) cálculo (masculine) by o according to my calculation(s) según mis cálculos
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (premeditation) there was cold calculation in everything she did todo lo hacía de manera fría y calculadora
- Precise mathematical calculations are worked out and this determines how a person's life is affected.
- The only gripe he had about the paper was the amount of calculations students were required to complete.
- He spent hours each day carrying out complex mathematical calculations to maintain the deception.
- This agrees with the scientific calculations of risk that I have found.
- All the risk calculations are age based so you will see some changes.
- This is, of course, a theoretical calculation, but one which graphically illustrates the point.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Bullfighting remains popular in many parts of Spain and some Latin American countries, and is regularly broadcast on television. During the bullfight (corrida) three bullfighters (matadores) fight a total of six bulls, two each.