Translation of calculation in Spanish:
- 1.1 c and u (mathematical) cálculo (masculine)Example sentences1.2 c and u (estimate) cálculo (masculine) by o according to my calculation(s) según mis cálculos
Example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (premeditation) there was cold calculation in everything she did todo lo hacía de manera fría y calculadora
- Precise mathematical calculations are worked out and this determines how a person's life is affected.
- The only gripe he had about the paper was the amount of calculations students were required to complete.
- He spent hours each day carrying out complex mathematical calculations to maintain the deception.
- This agrees with the scientific calculations of risk that I have found.
- All the risk calculations are age based so you will see some changes.
- This is, of course, a theoretical calculation, but one which graphically illustrates the point.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.