Translation of calculation in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (mathematical)Example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (estimate) by o according to my calculation(s)
según mis cálculosExample sentences1.3 uncountable (premeditation) there was cold calculation in everything she did
- Precise mathematical calculations are worked out and this determines how a person's life is affected.
- The only gripe he had about the paper was the amount of calculations students were required to complete.
- He spent hours each day carrying out complex mathematical calculations to maintain the deception.
todo lo hacía de manera fría y calculadora
- This agrees with the scientific calculations of risk that I have found.
- All the risk calculations are age based so you will see some changes.
- This is, of course, a theoretical calculation, but one which graphically illustrates the point.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.