- 1.1 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (mathematical) cálculo (masculine)More example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable/numerable o no numerable (estimate) cálculo (masculine) by o according to my calculation(s) según mis cálculos
More example sentences1.3 uncountable/no numerable (premeditation) there was cold calculation in everything she did todo lo hacía de manera fría y calculadora
- Precise mathematical calculations are worked out and this determines how a person's life is affected.
- The only gripe he had about the paper was the amount of calculations students were required to complete.
- He spent hours each day carrying out complex mathematical calculations to maintain the deception.
- This agrees with the scientific calculations of risk that I have found.
- All the risk calculations are age based so you will see some changes.
- This is, of course, a theoretical calculation, but one which graphically illustrates the point.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Cultural fact of the day
The Lotería Nacional is a Spanish state-run lottery founded in 1812. There is an