- 1.1 countable/numerable (set of graduations) calibrado (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act) calibrado (masculine)
More example sentences
- The event this week is the first of two events early in the cruise phase that check instrument calibrations after launching.
- Maximum time limits were set to equal minimum time limits for fossil calibrations (i.e., calibrations were ‘fixed’), and only invertebrates were used to calibrate.
- In addition to the basics, there are many specialized tools with unexpected shapes or special calibrations to streamline certain sewing tasks.
- It means that the process of testing and calibration is seen as providing defence against the critical uncertainties of the world.
- But be aware that this is a highly complex device, and will require some careful calibration and setup.
- It's a rather crude and simple device, but still require calibration and care.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to