- 1.1 countable/numerable (set of graduations) calibrado (masculine)More example sentences1.2 uncountable/no numerable (act) calibrado (masculine)
More example sentences
- The event this week is the first of two events early in the cruise phase that check instrument calibrations after launching.
- Maximum time limits were set to equal minimum time limits for fossil calibrations (i.e., calibrations were ‘fixed’), and only invertebrates were used to calibrate.
- In addition to the basics, there are many specialized tools with unexpected shapes or special calibrations to streamline certain sewing tasks.
- It means that the process of testing and calibration is seen as providing defence against the critical uncertainties of the world.
- But be aware that this is a highly complex device, and will require some careful calibration and setup.
- It's a rather crude and simple device, but still require calibration and care.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.