Translation of calibration in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (set of graduations)Example sentences1.2 uncountable (act)
- The event this week is the first of two events early in the cruise phase that check instrument calibrations after launching.
- Maximum time limits were set to equal minimum time limits for fossil calibrations (i.e., calibrations were ‘fixed’), and only invertebrates were used to calibrate.
- In addition to the basics, there are many specialized tools with unexpected shapes or special calibrations to streamline certain sewing tasks.
- It means that the process of testing and calibration is seen as providing defence against the critical uncertainties of the world.
- But be aware that this is a highly complex device, and will require some careful calibration and setup.
- It's a rather crude and simple device, but still require calibration and care.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.