- 1.1 (vocation) vocación (feminine)More example sentences1.2 (occupation) [formal] profesión (feminine)
More example sentences
- I wanted to be ordained because in my heart of hearts, I had always felt a strong calling.
- But in general, men historically seem to have a calling towards protector roles and I honor them for that.
- It's an upbringing she remembers fondly, even though she can't begin to place where her calling towards music came from.
- On looking through the hall of fame, he discovered he had joined a band of past pupils who covered many services and callings in their chosen professions.
- Clearly, some of the nurses are in the noble calling for the money.
- The British crown possessed an ancient right to seize for naval service ‘seamen, seafaring men and persons whose occupations or callings are to work upon vessels and boats upon rivers’.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Junta Autonómica is the name given to the governments of Spain's autonomous regions, with the exception of Catalonia and Valencia's Generalitat and Galicia's Xunta.