- 1.1 [Physics/Física] caloría (feminine)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- I feel a small fury begin to build, but inside I feel nothing, not a single calorie of heat.
- Only after we've squeezed every wasted kilowatthour or leaking calorie of heat out of our homes and businesses should we focus on generating more power.
- One calorie of heat is equivalent to 4.2 joules of work.
( also Calorie)[Cookery/Cocina] (kilo)caloría (feminine) to count the calories contar* las calorías (before noun/delante del nombre) food with a low calorie content alimentos (masculine plural) de bajo contenido calórico a calorie-controlled diet una dieta or un régimen bajo en calorías
- Donnelly speculates that women may burn fewer calories during their workouts because they are physically smaller than men.
- Physical activity helps control weight by burning excess calories that would otherwise be stored as fat.
- A good way to provide additional protein without adding extra calories is by using a protein powder.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexico, today is Conmemoración de la Proclamación de la Independencia. Throughout the country, at 11 o'clock at night, there is a communal shout, El Grito, in memory of Padre Hidalgo's cry of independence from the Spanish in the town of Dolores.