- 1.1 [Phys] caloría (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2
- I feel a small fury begin to build, but inside I feel nothing, not a single calorie of heat.
- Only after we've squeezed every wasted kilowatthour or leaking calorie of heat out of our homes and businesses should we focus on generating more power.
- One calorie of heat is equivalent to 4.2 joules of work.
( also Calorie)[Culin] (kilo)caloría (f) to count the calories contar* las calorías (before n) food with a low calorie content alimentos (mpl) de bajo contenido calórico a calorie-controlled diet una dieta or un régimen bajo en calorías
- Donnelly speculates that women may burn fewer calories during their workouts because they are physically smaller than men.
- Physical activity helps control weight by burning excess calories that would otherwise be stored as fat.
- A good way to provide additional protein without adding extra calories is by using a protein powder.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Today is Fiesta de Santiago (St James' Day). The famous Camino de Santiago, the pilgrimage of thousands of people from all over Spain and many other parts of Europe to the holy city of Santiago de Compostela, takes place in the week leading up to St James' Day, 25 July. The city also has its fiestas around this time. The streets are full of musicians and performers for two weeks of celebrations culminating in the Festival del Apóstol.