- 1 (jewelry) camafeo (masculine)More example sentences
- More within the reach of the novice collector are the myriad of smaller novelty pieces, from the cameo brooch to the charm bracelet.
- Likewise, jeweller Octavia Cook's cameo brooches, though very nice objects, aren't completely comfortable in this context.
- On her right wrist she conspicuously displays a cameo bracelet bearing the profile of Louis XV.
- 2 [Cinema/Cine] [Television/Televisión] actuación (feminine) especial (before noun/delante del nombre) a cameo performance una actuación especial a cameo appearance una aparición como artista invitadoMore example sentences
- The film's director, Joel Schumacher, who discovered Ireland's newest film star, Colin Farrell, said the Dublin-born actor would play a cameo role in the film.
- The only small joy was a cameo by grand character actor James Rebhorn, who was fantastic as Headmaster Trask in Scent Of A Woman.
- Buster Keaton plays a cameo role as a member of this sad entourage of icons who have outlived themselves.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to