Translation of cameo in Spanish:
- 1 (jewelry)Example sentences
- More within the reach of the novice collector are the myriad of smaller novelty pieces, from the cameo brooch to the charm bracelet.
- Likewise, jeweller Octavia Cook's cameo brooches, though very nice objects, aren't completely comfortable in this context.
- On her right wrist she conspicuously displays a cameo bracelet bearing the profile of Louis XV.
- 2 (Cinema, Television)actuación (feminine) especial(before noun) a cameo performanceuna actuación especiala cameo appearanceuna aparición como artista invitadoExample sentences
- The film's director, Joel Schumacher, who discovered Ireland's newest film star, Colin Farrell, said the Dublin-born actor would play a cameo role in the film.
- The only small joy was a cameo by grand character actor James Rebhorn, who was fantastic as Headmaster Trask in Scent Of A Woman.
- Buster Keaton plays a cameo role as a member of this sad entourage of icons who have outlived themselves.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.