Translation of campaign in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Marketing, Politics, Sociology) (before noun) the campaign manager/fundsel director/los fondos de la campañaExample sentences1.2 (Military)
- Passenger numbers have soared since the M.E.N. won a campaign for a new city centre coach station.
- From this platform he launched his campaign for election to the Lower House in 1958.
- The campaign against nanotechnology, like other green campaigns, is being built on the twin themes of unknown risk and corporate greed.
- This he achieved by a prolonged series of military campaigns which unified all northern India under his rule.
- For the media it is a conflict conducted in a series of military campaigns.
- The Crusades were a series of military campaigns during the time of Medieval England against the Muslims of the Middle East.
- 1.1 (Politics, Sociology)to campaign
for/ againstsomethinghacer una campaña1.2 (Military) a favor de/ en contra dealgoExample sentences
- What does this say about his attitude towards the parliament he campaigned to establish?
- He added that low pay advocacy groups were also campaigning against the changes.
- Villagers in Heaton are among those now campaigning to protect land from housing.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.