- 1.1 [Marketing/Márketing] [Politics/Política] [Sociology/Sociología] campaña (feminine) (before noun/delante del nombre) the campaign manager/funds el director/los fondos de la campañaMore example sentences1.2 [Military/Militar] campaña (feminine)
More example sentences
- Passenger numbers have soared since the M.E.N. won a campaign for a new city centre coach station.
- From this platform he launched his campaign for election to the Lower House in 1958.
- The campaign against nanotechnology, like other green campaigns, is being built on the twin themes of unknown risk and corporate greed.
- This he achieved by a prolonged series of military campaigns which unified all northern India under his rule.
- For the media it is a conflict conducted in a series of military campaigns.
- The Crusades were a series of military campaigns during the time of Medieval England against the Muslims of the Middle East.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo
- 1.1 [Politics/Política] [Sociology/Sociología] to campaign
for/ againststh hacer* una campaña a favor de/ en contra dealgo 1.2 [Military/Militar] luchar
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, pinchos are small portions of food, often on a cocktail stick, eaten in a bar or cafe. Often free, they are similar to