- 1 (in tent) campista (masculine and feminine), acampante (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- Emerging from the tent I saw the campers around us were hastily packing everything up and then dragging all their soaking gear to the shelter of the kitchen area, huddling there wet and cramped.
- Christmas is looming ever closer, and this morning on the radio warnings were going out to holiday campers, to have a contingency for possible evacuations, in the event of fire.
- The controlled operation will help protect campers and holidaymakers from loose rocks falling towards the Mount Maunganui hot pools and motor camp this summer.
- 2 [Transport/Transporte] camper vanMore example sentences
- Where the road ends and wilderness begins, horse trailers, campers, and trucks are parked.
- Do not carry or drink alcoholic beverages outside of campers or trailers.
- It features tents, campers, fishing gear, boats, kayaks and outerwear, making your camping experience enjoyable.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Guernica is a Basque town destroyed by German bombers fighting on the Nationalist side in the Spanish Civil War in April 1937.