- 1 (in tent) campista (masculine and feminine), acampante (masculine and feminine)More example sentences
- Emerging from the tent I saw the campers around us were hastily packing everything up and then dragging all their soaking gear to the shelter of the kitchen area, huddling there wet and cramped.
- Christmas is looming ever closer, and this morning on the radio warnings were going out to holiday campers, to have a contingency for possible evacuations, in the event of fire.
- The controlled operation will help protect campers and holidaymakers from loose rocks falling towards the Mount Maunganui hot pools and motor camp this summer.
- 2 [Transport/Transporte] camper vanMore example sentences
- Where the road ends and wilderness begins, horse trailers, campers, and trucks are parked.
- Do not carry or drink alcoholic beverages outside of campers or trailers.
- It features tents, campers, fishing gear, boats, kayaks and outerwear, making your camping experience enjoyable.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Did you know that the primary meaning of almuerzo is lunch? It is used only in this sense in most of Latin America. In Spain and Mexico, where comida is the usual word for lunch, almuerzo can also be a mid-morning snack.