Translation of camper in Spanish:
- 1 (in tent) campista (masculine and feminine), acampante (masculine and feminine)Example sentences
- Emerging from the tent I saw the campers around us were hastily packing everything up and then dragging all their soaking gear to the shelter of the kitchen area, huddling there wet and cramped.
- Christmas is looming ever closer, and this morning on the radio warnings were going out to holiday campers, to have a contingency for possible evacuations, in the event of fire.
- The controlled operation will help protect campers and holidaymakers from loose rocks falling towards the Mount Maunganui hot pools and motor camp this summer.
- 2 [Transport/Transporte] camper vanExample sentences
- Where the road ends and wilderness begins, horse trailers, campers, and trucks are parked.
- Do not carry or drink alcoholic beverages outside of campers or trailers.
- It features tents, campers, fishing gear, boats, kayaks and outerwear, making your camping experience enjoyable.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The Distrito Federal is a district of central Mexico, the seat of the federal government. It includes most of Mexico City and its suburbs, and comes under the direct supervision of the Mexican president.