- 1 c u (disease) [Med] cáncer (m) cancer of the breast cáncer de mama a cancer in our society un cáncer de nuestra sociedad (before n) cancer patient enfermo (m) de cáncerMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Denos died last Wednesday after a long battle against cancer and the lung disease emphysema.
- This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.
- In almost all bladder cancers, the cancer cells show a loss of part of the long arm of chromosome number 9.
- In almost all cancers, the cancer cells are found to have a mutation in one or more genes.
- 2(Cancer)[Astrol] 2.1 (constellation) (no art) Cáncer 2.2 c (person) Cáncer or cáncer (mf), canceriano, -na (m,f) see also AquariusMore example sentences
- Depression is a cancer of the soul, it eats away at the core of who you are and replaces it with doubt and pain and fear.
- Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.
- the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
La movida madrileña is an expression referring to the Madrid social and cultural scene of the late 1970s and early 1980s, and the people involved in it. It was a youth phenomenon based around night spots in the city, such as the now defunct club Rock-Ola. One of the leading lights of the movida was the movie director Pedro Almodóvar.