- 1 c and u (disease) [Medicine/Medicina] cáncer (masculine) cancer of the breast cáncer de mama a cancer in our society un cáncer de nuestra sociedad (before noun/delante del nombre) cancer patient enfermo (masculine) de cáncerMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Denos died last Wednesday after a long battle against cancer and the lung disease emphysema.
- This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.
- In almost all bladder cancers, the cancer cells show a loss of part of the long arm of chromosome number 9.
- In almost all cancers, the cancer cells are found to have a mutation in one or more genes.
- 2(Cancer)[Astrology/Astrología] 2.1 (constellation) (no article/sin artículo) Cáncer 2.2 countable/numerable (person) Cáncer or cáncer (masculine and feminine), canceriano, (masculine, feminine) see also AquariusMore example sentences
- Depression is a cancer of the soul, it eats away at the core of who you are and replaces it with doubt and pain and fear.
- Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.
- the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The National Police (Policía Nacional) was set up in Spain in 1976. Its members patrol provincial capitals and big cities, which are responsible for its finance, administration, and recruitment. Although armed, it has never been considered a repressive force, unlike the