Translation of cancer in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (disease) (Medicine) cancer of the breasta cancer in our societycáncer de mama(before noun) cancer patientun cáncer de nuestra sociedadenfermo (masculine) de cáncerExample sentences
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Denos died last Wednesday after a long battle against cancer and the lung disease emphysema.
- This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.
- In almost all bladder cancers, the cancer cells show a loss of part of the long arm of chromosome number 9.
- In almost all cancers, the cancer cells are found to have a mutation in one or more genes.
- 2also: Cancer(Astrology) 2.1 (constellation) (no article) 2.2 countable (person)see also → AquariusCáncer or cáncer (masculine and feminine)canceriano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Depression is a cancer of the soul, it eats away at the core of who you are and replaces it with doubt and pain and fear.
- Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.
- the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
ESO (Educación Secundaria Obligatoria) is one of the stages of secondary education established in Spain by the