Translation of cancer in Spanish:
- 1 countable or uncountable (disease) (Medicine) cancer of the breastcáncer de mamaa cancer in our societyun cáncer de nuestra sociedad(before noun) cancer patientenfermo (masculine) de cáncerExample sentences
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Denos died last Wednesday after a long battle against cancer and the lung disease emphysema.
- This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.
- In almost all bladder cancers, the cancer cells show a loss of part of the long arm of chromosome number 9.
- In almost all cancers, the cancer cells are found to have a mutation in one or more genes.
- 2also: Cancer(Astrology) 2.1 (constellation) (no article) 2.2 countable (person)Cáncer or cáncer (masculine and feminine)see also → Aquarius
canceriano, (-na) (masculine, feminine)Example sentences
- Depression is a cancer of the soul, it eats away at the core of who you are and replaces it with doubt and pain and fear.
- Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.
- the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.