- 1 c u (disease) [Med] cáncer (m) cancer of the breast cáncer de mama a cancer in our society un cáncer de nuestra sociedad (before n) cancer patient enfermo (m) de cáncerMore example sentences
More example sentences
- Members suffer from illnesses such as cancer, heart disease, diabetes and asthma.
- Denos died last Wednesday after a long battle against cancer and the lung disease emphysema.
- This may predispose people to conditions such as cancer and heart disease.
- Most stomach cancers form a tumour or an ulcer in the inner lining of the stomach.
- In almost all bladder cancers, the cancer cells show a loss of part of the long arm of chromosome number 9.
- In almost all cancers, the cancer cells are found to have a mutation in one or more genes.
- 2(Cancer)[Astrol] 2.1 (constellation) (no art) Cáncer 2.2 c (person) Cáncer or cáncer (mf), canceriano, -na (m,f) see also AquariusMore example sentences
- Depression is a cancer of the soul, it eats away at the core of who you are and replaces it with doubt and pain and fear.
- Those people are a cancer in our society and they deserve to be in jail.
- the financial services industry is like a cancer in our society.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...