Translation of cannabis in Spanish:
- (plant) cáñamo (masculine), cannabis (masculine); (drug) hachís (masculine), cannabis (masculine)Example sentences
- They believe the factory had grown at least one full crop of cannabis plants.
- When officers went to arrest her they found she was growing cannabis plants.
- The plant, cannabis sativa, is native to Asia, but is now widely cultivated in Europe.
- They found drugs, including cocaine and cannabis resin, together with drugs equipment.
- Heroin and cannabis resin with an estimated street value of £120,000 was seized by the Garda National Drugs Unit as part of Operation Jumbo.
- Last March, cocaine, ecstasy and cannabis resin were found at Rear Cross on the Tipperary border, and at Hyde Road in Limerick.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Did you know that Antena 3 was Spain's first private television channel? It began broadcasting in 1989. Its proprietors include the conservative newspapers La Vanguardia and ABC.