Translation of canned in Spanish:
- 1.1(peaches/meat)en or de lataen conservaExample sentences1.2 (pre-recorded) [colloquial]
(music)(laughter)1.3 (drunk)(British English) [slang]Example sentences
- Walk through your local supermarket, and you'll find it in breakfast cereals, canned drinks, processed foods of every sort.
- The growing use of instant pudding, instant drinks, snack foods, and canned soups reflects growing time constraints.
- All contributions are gratefully accepted - used clothes, toys, canned food, medical supplies, school equipment.
- Upon her arrival home she was greeted by the sound of canned laughter floating out of the den.
- To be honest, I preferred the live music, even though it made conversation near-impossible, to the canned music which I found too loud and too intrusive.
- However, it is important that people should be aware that the proposed bill only applies to live entertainment and not to canned music, which could easily be used more often.
- He came out half canned one night and was addressing the ship's company.
- I got absolutely canned at this bar and ended up spending $600 on two bottles of Don P. Apart from that it was a good time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than