Translation of canned in Spanish:
en or de lata
en conservaExample sentences1.2 (pre-recorded) [colloquial]
- Walk through your local supermarket, and you'll find it in breakfast cereals, canned drinks, processed foods of every sort.
- The growing use of instant pudding, instant drinks, snack foods, and canned soups reflects growing time constraints.
- All contributions are gratefully accepted - used clothes, toys, canned food, medical supplies, school equipment.
enlatado [colloquial](laughter)1.3 (drunk)
grabado(British English) [slang]
mamado [colloquial]Example sentences
- Upon her arrival home she was greeted by the sound of canned laughter floating out of the den.
- To be honest, I preferred the live music, even though it made conversation near-impossible, to the canned music which I found too loud and too intrusive.
- However, it is important that people should be aware that the proposed bill only applies to live entertainment and not to canned music, which could easily be used more often.
- He came out half canned one night and was addressing the ship's company.
- I got absolutely canned at this bar and ended up spending $600 on two bottles of Don P. Apart from that it was a good time.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.