Translation of capability in Spanish:
noun/nombre (plural -ties)
- 1 (of person) 1.1 uncountable/no numerable (ability) capacidad (feminine) capability to +
infinitive/infinitivocapacidad para+ infinitive/infinitivo1.2(capabilities plural)(potential) aptitudes (feminine plural) to have capabilities tener* aptitudesExample sentences
- This would serve to strengthen the range of the product on offer, thereby increasing the capability to capture a wider market.
- No other nation has such an impressive capability to project power and influence.
- The market power resides in the capability to give less and charge more.
- In effect, Gua acted like a human child to the extent of her physical capabilities.
- Some drivers are afraid to drive the car to the full extent of its capabilities.
- Symes showed the extent of his capabilities in the club's biggest game in its recent history.
- 2 u and c 2.1 [Military/Militar] capacidad (feminine) nuclear capability capacidad nuclear 2.2 (of machine) cilindrada (feminine), capacidad (feminine)Example sentences
- Typically, operational centers of gravity are military capabilities or forces.
- The author cites an absence of Baltic military capability as another NATO obstacle.
- They also need to understand how military capability is empirically related to the functionality of systems.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...