Translation of capability in Spanish:
noun plural capabilities
- 1 (of person) 1.1 uncountable (ability) capability to +
infinitivecapacidad para+ infinitiveExample sentences1.2
also: capabilities plural(potential)aptitudes (feminine plural)to have capabilitiestener aptitudesExample sentences
- This would serve to strengthen the range of the product on offer, thereby increasing the capability to capture a wider market.
- No other nation has such an impressive capability to project power and influence.
- The market power resides in the capability to give less and charge more.
- In effect, Gua acted like a human child to the extent of her physical capabilities.
- Some drivers are afraid to drive the car to the full extent of its capabilities.
- Symes showed the extent of his capabilities in the club's biggest game in its recent history.
- 2 uncountable or countable 2.1 (Military) nuclear capabilitycapacidad nuclearExample sentences2.2 (of machine)
- Typically, operational centers of gravity are military capabilities or forces.
- The author cites an absence of Baltic military capability as another NATO obstacle.
- They also need to understand how military capability is empirically related to the functionality of systems.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.