- 1 [Clothing] capa (f)More example sentences
More example sentences
- He wears a grey t-shirt underneath a plaid flannel shirt and short grey cape, jeans, runners, and a plain black mask.
- His short cape blew along with the night wind, dancing to its melody as it sang through the desert.
- Nutty knitwear - woollen boots, sparkly, spartan leg warmers, bizarre capes and frocks combined to create a blindingly colourful but incomprehensible collection.
- Cover clothing with the shoulder capes or take a cotton sheet and drape it over the clothing for the season to avoid dust and fading.
- 2 [Geog] cabo (m) the Cape (Cape Province) la provincia de El Cabo (Cape of Good Hope) el Cabo de Buena EsperanzaMore example sentences
- ‘And this,’ he said, with a sweep of his arm that took in the stark capes and headlands, the fleets of islands and the sea around us, ‘this was my school room.’
- For the same reasons sanctuaries were sited at the tip of capes or peninsulas or on an island close to the mainland.
- Without wasting a moment we head for the last cape of the Peninsula de Paria, with the help of a GPS that they inexplicably left behind.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.