- volcarse*; (right over) dar* una vuelta de campana
- hacer* volcar; (right over) hacer* dar una vuelta de campanaMore example sentences
- Officials say the migrants ended up in the water after their boat capsized.
- Five more went missing when their boat capsized in the icy waters as they searched for the original group.
- The boat capsized, tossing the three crew into the water as darkness fell.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.