Translation of capsule in Spanish:
- 1.1 (Pharmacology)Example sentences1.2 (Botany)
- One solution is to teach children to swallow tablets or capsules whole as early as possible.
- The number of capsules that you take depends on the strength of the medicine in the capsule and the dose prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are taking the sustained-release capsule: swallow the capsule whole.
- The leaves of the great poplar he climbed in gleamed as though polished; bead-like fruit dangled, inviting young hands to burst the green capsules open and release the fluffy seed.
- A developmental process termed dehiscence, in which the fruit ruptures in a predetermined fashion, effects the release of seeds from a dry capsule or other fruit form.
- The fruits are rounded, leathery 1-to 2-inch capsules containing one to three large poisonous seeds.
also: space capsulecápsula (feminine) espacial
- For example, in mosses the sporophyte is a capsule atop a slender stalk that grows out of the top of the gametophyte.
- Small distinguished M. brittonii from the southeastern United States by its larger leaves, flowers, and capsules.
- At this stage the capsules contained either dividing sporocytes or just formed tetrads in both species.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In Spain, a geographical, social, and culturally homogeneous region, with a clear natural or administrative demarcation is called a comarca. Comarcas are normally smaller than