Translation of caption in Spanish:
- 1.1 (under picture) leyenda (feminine), pie (masculine) de foto ( or ilustración etc)Example sentences1.2 (headline) título (masculine)
Example sentences1.3 [Cinema/Cine] subtítulo (masculine)
- Bournemouth Council now uses cartoon captions on its posters to attract attention.
- The captions accompanying posters (which showed streams of bright sunlight through the clouds) were written in mock bible-speak.
- Every key work is illustrated and accompanied by an explanatory caption.
- Deeds, captions on cases, and other legal forms like subpoenas all serve the purpose of giving notice, which is how lawyers and the courts communicate with the public.
- The case is notable not for the momentousness of the underlying legal question but for its amusing caption.
- Defendants' motion to remove Kama's name from the caption of this case is ALLOWED.
- The film, punctuated by captions highlighting what the party considers key achievements, wasn't so much about setting out key pledges but setting a tone and feeling for Labour's protagonists.
- To judge by the Estonian television captions, the first day of the Leaving Cert was marked by the coming together of two trade unions, EESTI and IIRIMAA.
- And on the simplest level, there was a disconcerting clash between the postmodern textuality dispensed by the singers and the humble captions on the screen.
transitive verb/verbo transitivo
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Crianza is a term which refers both to the process of ageing wines, and to a category of wines, vinos de crianza, which have been aged for a minimum of two years, first in barrels or the more modern stainless steel tanks, and then in the bottle.