Translation of caravan in Spanish:
- 1.1 (group) caravana (feminine)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 (vehicle) (British English/inglés británico) caravana (feminine), rulot (feminine) (Spain/España) , trailer (masculine) (Latin America/América Latina) , casa (feminine) rodante (Southern Cone/Cono Sur) , tráiler (masculine) (Andes) (Mexico/México) gypsy caravan carromato (masculine) de gitanos
- It is believed that the dogs got their name from travelling with caravans of traders.
- The caravan of desert travelers came over the ridges of sand, marching ceaselessly under the blazing yellow sun.
- In older books I found tales of desert caravans, raids by Bedouin clans, near starvation, and hard-won spiritual enlightenment.
- The entire entourage was traveling across a long dirt road, like a caravan, with animals and performers and equipment and everything in tow.
- Then I heard cars, and I turned to see a caravan of vehicles pulling up behind mine.
- What they're going to do about it: First, they're going to drive very slowly to Ottawa in a caravan involving dozens of cars.
- More than 200 exhibitors will be offering an unrivalled selection of the very latest models of caravans, motorhomes, holiday homes and camping equipment.
- To anybody who has ever endured a caravan holiday in Ireland, mobile homes will always conjure up images of laminate interiors, chintzy furnishings and Travel Scrabble.
- It is also estimated that some one-in-three adults have been camping or taken a caravan holiday at some time.
intransitive verb/verbo intransitivo (-nn-)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Radio broadcasting in Spain began in the 1920s. The state-run Radio Nacional de España (RNE) was established during the Civil War. There are many private radio stations and they compete fiercely. Radio personalities are paid huge salaries, out of which they employ the staff for their programs.