- 1 1.1 u [Chem] carbono (m)More example sentences1.2 c [Elec] carbón (m)
More example sentences
- Combustion, or burning, is a chemical process involving carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
- It is composed mostly of isotopes of hydrogen and helium and includes 60 other elements including neon, argon carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and iron.
- Consider the top five constituents of the cosmos, in order of their abundance: hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen.
- The carbons last approximately 2 hours and then are replaced.
- By the 1970's there was no longer a source for the 2 1/2 inch carbons that were required for this light.
- 2 c 2.1 (paper) carbon paper 2.2 (copy) carbon copyMore example sentences
- This was in the good old days when you drew your layouts on a massive piece of grid paper outfitted with a carbon layer so there were three copies.
- All copies either had to be produced with carbons or on ‘skins’ fed through the temperamental duplicator.
- If there is a carbon, also ask for that from the clerk and shred it when you go home.
Browse other language resources
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Cultural fact of the day
Today is a public holiday in Argentina (Día de la Independencia)