- 1 1.1 u [Chem] carbono (m)More example sentences1.2 c [Elec] carbón (m)
More example sentences
- Combustion, or burning, is a chemical process involving carbon, hydrogen and oxygen.
- It is composed mostly of isotopes of hydrogen and helium and includes 60 other elements including neon, argon carbon, nitrogen, oxygen and iron.
- Consider the top five constituents of the cosmos, in order of their abundance: hydrogen, helium, oxygen, carbon, and nitrogen.
- The carbons last approximately 2 hours and then are replaced.
- By the 1970's there was no longer a source for the 2 1/2 inch carbons that were required for this light.
- 2 c 2.1 (paper) carbon paper 2.2 (copy) carbon copyMore example sentences
- This was in the good old days when you drew your layouts on a massive piece of grid paper outfitted with a carbon layer so there were three copies.
- All copies either had to be produced with carbons or on ‘skins’ fed through the temperamental duplicator.
- If there is a carbon, also ask for that from the clerk and shred it when you go home.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)