Translation of carcass in Spanish:
- 1 (dead animal)(cuerpo de animal muerto)(for meat) res (feminine) (muerta)(of poultry) huesos (masculine plural)move your carcass! [colloquial]¡quítate de en medio! [colloquial]Example sentences
- Filth, carcasses of dead animals, garbage and polythene floating on the water and piling up at the embankments narrates the horrific story about the present condition of the stream.
- Possessing keen vision, the vulture can see the carcasses of dead animals and the movements and activities of other scavengers, birds, or mammals from great distances.
- Often, during natural disasters, mosquitoes and dead animal carcasses may present disease problems.
- A prototype of a newly patented device tested at a large midwestern beef packing plant can successfully detect small amounts of fecal matter on meat animal carcasses.
- To get as much meat from animal carcasses as possible, slaughterhouses use two methods that may contaminate meat with spinal cord tissue.
- Stowing away on a meat truck, animal carcasses swung from hooks.
- Stir the red wine into the roasting tin, add the carcass and cook in the oven for 10 minutes, then remove from the oven but do not switch it off.
- Roughly chop the remaining carcasses and set aside.
- Reserve the remainder of the carcasses for the sauce.
- 2 (remains, framework) the carcass of a wrecked shipla carcasa or el armazón or la armazón de un barco naufragadoExample sentences
- The road into Nablus circuits the gaping carcasses of buildings that, I am told, have been destroyed by tanks; the road itself is cracked by the passage of heavily armoured tanks.
- It's like the heat, the flies, the carcasses of buildings, the broken streets and the haphazard walls coming up out of nowhere all over the city… it has become a part of life.
- In the end, they used two high-definition cameras to film the shores covered in ship carcasses.
- The fact that Naik still gives it primacy is appropriate, since we have persisted in dragging this rotting carcass of a social structure with us into the new century.
- Once a mining center, Goldfield is now a crumbling carcass, a living ghost town of 300 people.
- Charred carcasses of cars were tossed in deep craters along entire blocks that were pulverized.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.