Translation of cardinal in Spanish:
- 1 [Religion/Religión] cardenal (masculine)Example sentences
- The cardinals of the Roman Catholic Church are sealed into the Sistine Chapel for a very secret ballot.
- Certainly the pope and the church's cardinals and bishops must correct the mistakes of the past.
- On his first full day as a cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church, an 82-year-old Jesuit priest was doing a little exploring.
- 2 cardinal (number) número (masculine) cardinal
- 3 [Zoology/Zoología] cardenal (masculine)Example sentences
- As we had learned from those first brave chickadees, the cardinal, the robin family, and now the sparrow, communion with another life can change your perspective on the world.
- Use a feeder that holds sunflower seeds to draw cardinals, towhees and blue jays.
- Tube feeders come in many sizes and attract jays, cardinals, finches, chickadees, titmice and others.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A piñata is a hollow figure made of cardboard, or from a clay pot lined with colored paper. Filled with fruit, candy, toys, etc, and hung up at parties, people take turns to stand in front of them blindfolded and try to break them with a stick. They feature in Mexican posadas