Translation of cardphone in Spanish:
- (British English)(teléfono público que funciona mediante tarjetas prepagadas y/o de crédito)Example sentences
- The package also includes support for wireless web access using either a Nokia cardphone or a GPRS cell phone.
- Revenue from customer premises equipment, cardphones and payphones was down by between 21 and 22 per cent.
- The area now also has a few modern public cardphones: 12 in Tsumkwe, 3 each in Mangetti Duin and Gam, and 6 in Okamatapati.
Definition of cardphone in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.