Translation of care home in Spanish:
- (for mentally ill people) psiquiátrico (masculine)
hospital (masculine) psiquiátricoExample sentences
- They have tried in vain to find a respite place in a care home with suitable facilities.
- Many years ago, I accompanied a friend to visit her rather confused great-grandmother who had recently moved to a residential care home.
- Pensioners living in care homes could lose part of their Pension Credit, under measures proposed by the Department of Health.
Definition of care home in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.