Translation of care home in Spanish:
- (for old people)(for mentally ill people)
(hospital (masculine) ) psiquiátrico (masculine)Example sentences
- Good care homes are full and bad ones have vacancies, allowing everyone to say there is spare capacity in the system.
- Even if the local council pays some or all of the cost of your care, you still have some rights to choose your care home.
- Most people in care homes do not pay all their own fees and do not qualify for the winter fuel payment.
Definition of care home in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.