Translation of care label in Spanish:
- etiqueta (feminine) con instrucciones de lavadoExample sentences
- However, the care label calls for no fabric softener to be used and suggests that the consumer iron the pants after every fifth wash cycle.
- Consult the garment care label or properties of individual fibers listed in this booklet.
- Look for machine wash and dry on the care label, and take a close look at the fabric and construction to make sure it's quality crafted for long wearing good looks.
Definition of care label in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.