Translation of carrot in Spanish:
- 1 countable and uncountable (Botany, Cooking)Example sentences
- Besides carrots, other root vegetables include turnips, parsnips, radishes, beets and rutabagas.
- The accompanying vegetables, peas, carrots and broccoli disappointed a little because they seemed to be overcooked.
- It came with seasonal vegetables including cauliflower, carrots, new potatoes and sliced courgettes.
- Once grown, the plants are difficult to transplant because of their long taproots - parsley is in the carrot family.
- The hand weeding can be combined with thinning in the case of the vegetables that require it, such as lettuce, carrots and Florence fennel.
- In addition, biennial weeds such as musk thistle, wild carrot, and burdock should be eliminated before establishing forage.
- 2 countable (incentive) a carrot-and-stick policyuna política de incentivos y amenazasExample sentences
- We then asked ourselves which approach was actually preferable to persuade them: the carrot or the stick?
- For juveniles in this category, the Youth Drug Court Program offers both a carrot and a stick.
- I do support a carrot and a stick approach, in terms of encouraging firstly, more healthy lifestyles and more healthy living.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.