- 1.1 c u [Bot] [Culin] zanahoria (f)More example sentences
More example sentences1.2 c (incentive) incentivo (m) a carrot-and-stick policy una política de incentivos y amenazas
- Besides carrots, other root vegetables include turnips, parsnips, radishes, beets and rutabagas.
- The accompanying vegetables, peas, carrots and broccoli disappointed a little because they seemed to be overcooked.
- It came with seasonal vegetables including cauliflower, carrots, new potatoes and sliced courgettes.
More example sentences
- Once grown, the plants are difficult to transplant because of their long taproots - parsley is in the carrot family.
- The hand weeding can be combined with thinning in the case of the vegetables that require it, such as lettuce, carrots and Florence fennel.
- In addition, biennial weeds such as musk thistle, wild carrot, and burdock should be eliminated before establishing forage.
- We then asked ourselves which approach was actually preferable to persuade them: the carrot or the stick?
- For juveniles in this category, the Youth Drug Court Program offers both a carrot and a stick.
- I do support a carrot and a stick approach, in terms of encouraging firstly, more healthy lifestyles and more healthy living.
Browse other language resources
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...