Translation of carrot in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable or uncountable (Botany, Cookery)Example sentences
Example sentences1.2 countable (incentive) a carrot-and-stick policy
- Besides carrots, other root vegetables include turnips, parsnips, radishes, beets and rutabagas.
- The accompanying vegetables, peas, carrots and broccoli disappointed a little because they seemed to be overcooked.
- It came with seasonal vegetables including cauliflower, carrots, new potatoes and sliced courgettes.
una política de incentivos y amenazasExample sentences
- Once grown, the plants are difficult to transplant because of their long taproots - parsley is in the carrot family.
- The hand weeding can be combined with thinning in the case of the vegetables that require it, such as lettuce, carrots and Florence fennel.
- In addition, biennial weeds such as musk thistle, wild carrot, and burdock should be eliminated before establishing forage.
- We then asked ourselves which approach was actually preferable to persuade them: the carrot or the stick?
- For juveniles in this category, the Youth Drug Court Program offers both a carrot and a stick.
- I do support a carrot and a stick approach, in terms of encouraging firstly, more healthy lifestyles and more healthy living.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.