Translation of carrying charge in Spanish:
- 1 (on unproductive assets)(American English)gastos (masculine plural) generales de bienes inactivosExample sentences
- On March 16 the company sent him an invoice for extension and carrying charges in the sum of $79, 762.50.
- If, like many folks, you use credit to finance business purchases, interest and carrying charges are fully tax deductible.
- I will also discuss how and when to report interest income, as well as when to claim any offsetting carrying charges.
- 2 (for transport)costo (masculine) del transportecoste (masculine) del transporte (Spain)Example sentences
- Hence the claim for carrying charges or, as Mr Baker put it, reverse demurrage, because the ship's delay delayed the cargo.
- If you're taking your own skis, don't forget to check each airline's small print for any extra carrying charges - some do, some don't.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
A portero is a superintendent in an apartment building who looks after it, keeps it clean, delivers mail, and keeps an eye on comings and goings. Porteros often have an apartment in the building as part of their pay. The portero, and particularly the female portera, are part of popular culture. They have a reputation for being inquisitive and fond of gossip.