- 1 (on unproductive assets) (American English/inglés norteamericano) gastos (masculine plural) generales de bienes inactivosMore example sentences
- On March 16 the company sent him an invoice for extension and carrying charges in the sum of $79, 762.50.
- If, like many folks, you use credit to finance business purchases, interest and carrying charges are fully tax deductible.
- I will also discuss how and when to report interest income, as well as when to claim any offsetting carrying charges.
- 2 (for transport) costo (masculine) del transporte, coste (masculine) del transporte (Spain/España)More example sentences
- Hence the claim for carrying charges or, as Mr Baker put it, reverse demurrage, because the ship's delay delayed the cargo.
- If you're taking your own skis, don't forget to check each airline's small print for any extra carrying charges - some do, some don't.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Spain had three civil wars known as the guerras carlistas (1833-39, 1860, 1872-76). When Fernando VII died in 1833, he was succeeded not by his brother the Infante Don Carlos de Borbón, but by his daughter Isabel, under the regency of her mother María Cristina. This provoked a mainly northern-Spanish revolt, with local guerrillas pitted against the forces of the central government. The Carlist Wars were also a confrontation between conservative rural Catholic Spain, especially the Basque provinces and Aragón, led by the carlistas, and the progressive liberal urban middle classes allied with the army. Carlos died in 1855, but the carlistas, representing political and religious traditionalism, supported his descendants' claims until reconciliation in 1977 with King Juan Carlos.