Translation of carrying charge in Spanish:
- 1 (on unproductive assets) (American English/inglés norteamericano) gastos (masculine plural) generales de bienes inactivosExample sentences
- On March 16 the company sent him an invoice for extension and carrying charges in the sum of $79, 762.50.
- If, like many folks, you use credit to finance business purchases, interest and carrying charges are fully tax deductible.
- I will also discuss how and when to report interest income, as well as when to claim any offsetting carrying charges.
- 2 (for transport) costo (masculine) del transporte, coste (masculine) del transporte (Spain/España)Example sentences
- Hence the claim for carrying charges or, as Mr Baker put it, reverse demurrage, because the ship's delay delayed the cargo.
- If you're taking your own skis, don't forget to check each airline's small print for any extra carrying charges - some do, some don't.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Spain's 1978 Constitution granted areas of competence competencias to each of the autonomous regions it created. It also established that these could be modified by agreements, called estatutos de autonomía or just estatutos, between central government and each of the autonomous regions. The latter do not affect the competencias of central government which controls the army, etc. For example, Navarre, the Basque Country and Catalonia have their own police forces and health services, and collect taxes on behalf of central government. Navarre has its own civil law system, fueros, and can levy taxes which are different to those in the rest of Spain. In 2006, Andalusia, Valencia and Catalonia renegotiated their estatutos. The Catalan Estatut was particularly contentious.