Translation of cartoon in Spanish:
- 1 (humorous drawing)(caricature) caricatura (feminine)Example sentences
- He also turned to satirical cartoons and illustrations for newspapers and magazines.
- There were press attacks and vicious satirical cartoons featuring Queen Victoria throughout the middle of the 19th century.
- It's an addition to the Comics page, devoted not to an artist, or a strip, or a subject, but just to a year: the newspaper cartoons of 1907.
- 2 (Cinema)Example sentences
- Side views are nullified as the cartoon insistently animates its characters from the front.
- Many of us have grown up with Disney cartoons and animated films and for some, they were the only kind of entertainment allowed by parents.
- His initial background as a filmmaker was in cartoons and animation film, and it shows.
- 4 (Art)Example sentences
- His stylish and decorative mythological paintings, tapestry cartoons, and designs for porcelain provided the setting for the lives of the rich and fashionable.
- The first of its kind in the region, the studio offers a range of artistic services including graphic design, cartoons, murals, logos and illustrations.
- He also produced tapestry cartoons and designs for theatrical sets and costumes.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.