Translation of cartridge in Spanish:
- 1 (for gun)Example sentences
- Among the ammunition were shotgun cartridges and dum-dum bullets.
- She said authorities also found in the car automatic rifles, bullet cartridges, plastic explosives and other materials.
- The hand gun carried by the first man was a Webley revolver adapted to fire shot gun cartridges.
- 3 (container)(of tape) cartucho (masculine)(of typewriter ribbon, film) carrete (masculine)Example sentences
- Super8 film cartridges are available from good photographic stores for about £12 which thankfully includes processing.
- Cassette doors can break off, spring mechanisms inside cartridges can be dislodged, or the entire tape cabinet may break apart.
- The packaging apparatus is relatively simple in structure because it has no mechanisms for rotating the film cartridge and the case.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.