- 1.1 (for gun) cartucho (m) (before n) cartridge belt cartuchera (f)More example sentences1.2 (for record player) cápsula (f) 1.3 (container — of tape) cartucho (m); (— of typewriter ribbon, film) carrete (m) 1.4 (for pen) cartucho (m)
More example sentences
- Among the ammunition were shotgun cartridges and dum-dum bullets.
- She said authorities also found in the car automatic rifles, bullet cartridges, plastic explosives and other materials.
- The hand gun carried by the first man was a Webley revolver adapted to fire shot gun cartridges.
- Super8 film cartridges are available from good photographic stores for about £12 which thankfully includes processing.
- Cassette doors can break off, spring mechanisms inside cartridges can be dislodged, or the entire tape cabinet may break apart.
- The packaging apparatus is relatively simple in structure because it has no mechanisms for rotating the film cartridge and the case.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Sanfermines (The festival of San Fermín) is from 6th-14th July and el encierro (the 'running of the bulls'), takes place in Pamplona in northern Spain. The animals are released into the barricaded streets and people run in front of them, in honor of the town´s patron saint, San Fermín, who was put to death by being dragged by bulls.