Translation of cartridge paper in Spanish:
- papel (masculine) de dibujoExample sentences
- You need ordinary envelopes and cheap cartridge paper or newsprint.
- The fine tones of watercolors are recreated on top-quality cartridge paper, identical to the original, according to company officials.
- So how did you get into this business, I ask, as he sets up a crisp new sheet of white cartridge paper on his easel.
Definition of cartridge paper in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
In some Andean countries, particularly Chile, onces is a light meal eaten between five and six p.m., the equivalent of "afternoon tea" in Britain. In Colombia, on the other hand, onces is a light snack eaten between breakfast and lunch. It is also known as mediasnueves.