Translation of cartridge paper in Spanish:
- papel (masculine) de dibujoExample sentences
- You need ordinary envelopes and cheap cartridge paper or newsprint.
- The fine tones of watercolors are recreated on top-quality cartridge paper, identical to the original, according to company officials.
- So how did you get into this business, I ask, as he sets up a crisp new sheet of white cartridge paper on his easel.
Definition of cartridge paper in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.