Translation of case-hardened in Spanish:
- 1.1 (given hard surface)(metal)
cementadoExample sentences1.2 (callous)
- When the stone was properly seasoned, the exposed surfaces were case-hardened, creating a finish more resistant to weathering.
que se ha insensibilizadoExample sentences
- But those same flames also case-hardened developing nations.
- But, regardless of how well the interviewers are trained, case-hardened criminals are unlikely to take these bogus coppers seriously, and might find it easy to ‘pull the wool over their eyes’.
- Sometimes, even when you are a case-hardened professional, you see history differently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.