Translation of case-hardened in Spanish:
- 1.1 (given hard surface) [metal] cementadoExample sentences1.2 (callous) [judge/social worker/doctor] que se ha insensibilizado
- When the stone was properly seasoned, the exposed surfaces were case-hardened, creating a finish more resistant to weathering.
- But those same flames also case-hardened developing nations.
- But, regardless of how well the interviewers are trained, case-hardened criminals are unlikely to take these bogus coppers seriously, and might find it easy to ‘pull the wool over their eyes’.
- Sometimes, even when you are a case-hardened professional, you see history differently.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Venezuela, pasapalo is small portions of food that are usually served with drinks at parties, bars, and social get-togethers.