- 1.1 [judge/social worker/doctor] que se ha insensibilizadoMore example sentences1.2 [Metallurgy/Metalurgia] cementado
More example sentences
- But those same flames also case-hardened developing nations.
- But, regardless of how well the interviewers are trained, case-hardened criminals are unlikely to take these bogus coppers seriously, and might find it easy to ‘pull the wool over their eyes’.
- Sometimes, even when you are a case-hardened professional, you see history differently.
- When the stone was properly seasoned, the exposed surfaces were case-hardened, creating a finish more resistant to weathering.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Bullfighting is popular in Spain and in Mexico, Colombia, Peru, and Venezuela. For some Spaniards it is crucial to Spanish identity. The season runs from March to October in Spain, from November to March in Latin America.