- 1.1 (of a program, function) sensible a las mayúsculas y minúsculas, que distingue las mayúsculas de las minúsculasMore example sentences1.2 (of input) que trata de forma diferente a las mayúsculas y a las minúsculas
More example sentences
- Today's search engines are not case-sensitive; therefore I generally use initial caps in this tag because it looks the cleanest.
- If it were me, knowing that most stuff in UNIX is case-sensitive, and knowing that host names are case-insensitive, I'd probably think you meant " lclint ’, in which case I would be pretty frustrated if I tried to access that web site.
- For example, the search commands are normally case-sensitive; to change this use the: set ignorecase or: set ic option.
- XML is a case-sensitive language so ‘findwithinradius ‘is NOT the same as ‘findWithinRadius‘.
- Passwords are typically case-sensitive, so a strong password contains letters in both uppercase and lowercase.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
Today is a public holiday in Peru (Día de la Independencia)