- 1.1 (of a program, function) sensible a las mayúsculas y minúsculas, que distingue las mayúsculas de las minúsculasMore example sentences1.2 (of input) que trata de forma diferente a las mayúsculas y a las minúsculas
More example sentences
- Today's search engines are not case-sensitive; therefore I generally use initial caps in this tag because it looks the cleanest.
- If it were me, knowing that most stuff in UNIX is case-sensitive, and knowing that host names are case-insensitive, I'd probably think you meant " lclint ’, in which case I would be pretty frustrated if I tried to access that web site.
- For example, the search commands are normally case-sensitive; to change this use the: set ignorecase or: set ic option.
- XML is a case-sensitive language so ‘findwithinradius ‘is NOT the same as ‘findWithinRadius‘.
- Passwords are typically case-sensitive, so a strong password contains letters in both uppercase and lowercase.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
The PAN (Partido de Acción Nacional) is the political party that won the Mexican general elections in 2000, breaking the Partido Revolucional Institucional's record of 71 years in power. PRI - Partido Revolucionario InstitucionalPAN was founded in 1939 as a conservative alternative to President, Lázaro Cárdenas. It presents an image of being a defender of popular causes, but takes an individualistic approach to matters of education and property. Its traditional policies include limiting state intervention in the economy to a minimum and bringing about a greater rapprochement between the government and the church.