Translation of case-sensitive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of a program, function) sensible a las mayúsculas y minúsculas, que distingue las mayúsculas de las minúsculasExample sentences1.2 (of input) que trata de forma diferente a las mayúsculas y a las minúsculas
- Today's search engines are not case-sensitive; therefore I generally use initial caps in this tag because it looks the cleanest.
- If it were me, knowing that most stuff in UNIX is case-sensitive, and knowing that host names are case-insensitive, I'd probably think you meant " lclint ’, in which case I would be pretty frustrated if I tried to access that web site.
- For example, the search commands are normally case-sensitive; to change this use the: set ignorecase or: set ic option.
- XML is a case-sensitive language so ‘findwithinradius ‘is NOT the same as ‘findWithinRadius‘.
- Passwords are typically case-sensitive, so a strong password contains letters in both uppercase and lowercase.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
In Mexican politics, a prospective party candidate for the presidency is called a tapado. Candidates traditionally emerge from within the party but their identity is not revealed until the candidate is officially declared: they remain tapados (hidden), thus arousing a great deal of speculation. Under the rule of the