- 1.1 (of a program, function) sensible a las mayúsculas y minúsculas, que distingue las mayúsculas de las minúsculasMore example sentences1.2 (of input) que trata de forma diferente a las mayúsculas y a las minúsculas
More example sentences
- Today's search engines are not case-sensitive; therefore I generally use initial caps in this tag because it looks the cleanest.
- If it were me, knowing that most stuff in UNIX is case-sensitive, and knowing that host names are case-insensitive, I'd probably think you meant " lclint ’, in which case I would be pretty frustrated if I tried to access that web site.
- For example, the search commands are normally case-sensitive; to change this use the: set ignorecase or: set ic option.
- XML is a case-sensitive language so ‘findwithinradius ‘is NOT the same as ‘findWithinRadius‘.
- Passwords are typically case-sensitive, so a strong password contains letters in both uppercase and lowercase.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Churro is a typical Spanish food, consisting of a long thin cylinder of dough, deep-fried in olive oil and often dusted with sugar. Churros are usually eaten with a thick hot drinking chocolate, especially for breakfast.