Translation of case-sensitive in Spanish:
- 1.1 (of a program, function)sensible a las mayúsculas y minúsculasque distingue las mayúsculas de las minúsculasExample sentences1.2 (of input)
que trata de forma diferente a las mayúsculas y a las minúsculasExample sentences
- Today's search engines are not case-sensitive; therefore I generally use initial caps in this tag because it looks the cleanest.
- If it were me, knowing that most stuff in UNIX is case-sensitive, and knowing that host names are case-insensitive, I'd probably think you meant " lclint ’, in which case I would be pretty frustrated if I tried to access that web site.
- For example, the search commands are normally case-sensitive; to change this use the: set ignorecase or: set ic option.
- XML is a case-sensitive language so ‘findwithinradius ‘is NOT the same as ‘findWithinRadius‘.
- Passwords are typically case-sensitive, so a strong password contains letters in both uppercase and lowercase.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
In some parts of Spain, the name given to a weekly open-air flea market where all kinds of items are sold is a rastro. The name El Rastro as such refers to a very big market of this type held in Madrid at weekends.