Translation of casserole in Spanish:
- 1.1 countable (utensil)Example sentences1.2 countable or uncountable (food) beef casserole
carne (feminine) estofada or guisadachicken casserole
- Spoon any remaining stuffing into a baking dish or casserole: cover and chill until you're ready to bake it (about an hour before the turkey is scheduled to come out of the oven).
- Spray an 8x8-inch casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray and spread batter in bottom of dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a large, lidded frying pan or flameproof casserole, and brown the lamb shanks well on all sides.
guiso (masculine) de carne
guisado (masculine) de res (Mexico)pollo (masculine) a la cacerola or a la cazuela
guisado (masculine) de pollo (Mexico)Example sentences
- Pork belly fat and salt pork from the belly and sides of the pig are tender and best when smoked or salt cured for use in stews, casseroles, or cooked as for bacon.
- Made from soybeans, TVP comes in granules, chunks and flakes and is great in stews, casseroles, chili and veggie burgers.
- The doorbell rang out through the house just as Mom was pulling her chicken casserole from the oven.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.