Translation of caster sugar in Spanish:
- (British English)(azúcar blanca de granulado muy fino)Example sentences
- In a bowl mix 200g medium desiccated coconut, 50g golden caster sugar and 1 egg white.
- When the colour is exactly right, I will stir in exactly one rounded teaspoonful of golden caster sugar.
- Put the cream cheese, mascarpone, caster sugar, eggs and the extra yolk in the basin of a food mixer (you will need the beater attachment).
Definition of caster sugar in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.