Translation of catalog in Spanish:
- 1 (list, book) mail-order catalogcatálogo de venta por correoa catalog of disastersun desastre detrás de otroa catalog of complaintsuna retahíla de quejasExample sentences
- The catalogue offered profiles of some social justice NGOs from around the world who had been using Interdoc in the 1980s.
- This list of the guilty implicated in the events at Pitelinskii district offered a virtual catalogue of recognizable and acceptable enemies of the Soviet state.
- Library users can now also access the library catalogue and renew their books on line.
- Specimen data in the museums are often maintained in a form of catalogs similar to bibliographic catalogues in the libraries.
- We are hoping to set up a consortium of institute libraries with a standardised catalogue and a strong policy on resource sharing.
- Americans buy one-third of their bulbs, based on value of sales, through mail-order catalogues.
- It was founded in 1990 as a mail-order catalog, the sales from which still account for part of its $3 million in revenues.
- Most of these good-looking, solid and sculptural vanity units are not cheap, although the high street and mail-order catalogues are catching up with the trend.
- Several contributors to the exhibition's catalogue commented on the swing in art-world attention.
- In keeping with this belief, he never left details such as the design of exhibition announcements and catalogues to the graphic designers usually hired by galleries and museums.
- This collection is the catalogue of an exhibition held at Istituto Italiano di Cultura in Toronto, Victoria and Winnipeg.
- Both course catalogs and class schedules were obtained from each college in the sample.
- In other business, the senate approved changes to the next university catalog.
- The mission of the college is stated as follows in its course catalogue and faculty handbook.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.