- 1 [Zoology/Zoología] oruga (f), azotador (m) (Mexico/México) , cuncuna (feminine) (Chile)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Flying to several sites to deposit eggs is a strategy used by all moths and butterflies whose caterpillars must hide from predators.
- Yet Crawley cautions that the crops his team examined had been engineered to resist herbicides, moth and butterfly caterpillars, and perhaps those qualities didn't matter much in the wild.
- The children compared one state of growth to another as the larvae became caterpillars, then butterflies.
- For much of the year, most birds feed primarily on insects - everything from caterpillars to mosquitoes, aphids, and mites.
- There are more caterpillars and other insects, which are important foods for several types of birds living in the forest understory, in thinned stands that encourage more hardwood shrubs.
- Children collect termite, snails, and the caterpillars of several insects.
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Palacio de Oriente, also known as the Palacio Real, is the official residence of the Spanish Royal Family. The Royal Family now lives in the Palacio de la Zarzuela, on the outskirts of Madrid.