- (for models, on scaffolding) pasarela (f); (in theater) puente (m) de trabajo, paso (m) de gatos (Mexico/México)More example sentences
More example sentences
- Along with trying to walk down the catwalk gracefully, the models also had to dance in front of the judges.
- There's a fashion TV channel and it shows Pakistani models walking down catwalks and Pakistani designers who are as flamboyant as designers anywhere.
- Burberry is worn by top models on the catwalks of major fashion shows around the world.
- The fountain promises to be a spectacular light and water show in a plaza, which is spanned by a catwalk bridge.
- As a fierce rain beats against them, a struggle ensues between father and son, and Vincenzo drops the revolver onto a catwalk running alongside the bridge.
- The door opened onto a catwalk overlooking the bay, where a sleek, angular, black ship was dominating the hangar.
Here is a selection of useful words and phrases you will need in real-life situations while you're visiting Spain and other Spanish-speaking countries...
The variety of catalán spoken in the Balearic Islands is called mallorquín. Some people regard it as a separate language from Catalan, which enjoys official status, but it is not officially recognized as such.