Translation of caucus in Spanish:
noun plural -cuses(Politics)
- 2 (bloc of politicians)Example sentences
- An opposition party's legislative caucus can coordinate its members in policy promotion.
- Party members had no opportunity to comment on these radical new ideas because Harris never allowed the booklet or its policies to be debated at a party meeting or a caucus of Conservative MPPs.
- The US intends to have carefully-vetted regional caucuses select members of a provisional national assembly.
- 3 (committee)(British English)
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.