Translation of causality in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- To deny causality is to deny divine wisdom, for causality is a necessary relation.
- I also point out the difference between causality and correlation.
- Note, however, that such a correlation does not indicate which is the relation of causality between the two variables.
- Another reason for Russell's reversion to realism was his recognition that the notion of causality is problematic for phenomenalism.
- It is not surprising that much of the argument of the Analytic concerns the ideas of substance and causality, as Kant wished us to understand them.
- Another of his interests was natural philosophy, in particular he was interested in determinism and chance, causality and indeterminacy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.