Translation of causality in Spanish:
- Example sentences
- To deny causality is to deny divine wisdom, for causality is a necessary relation.
- I also point out the difference between causality and correlation.
- Note, however, that such a correlation does not indicate which is the relation of causality between the two variables.
- Another reason for Russell's reversion to realism was his recognition that the notion of causality is problematic for phenomenalism.
- It is not surprising that much of the argument of the Analytic concerns the ideas of substance and causality, as Kant wished us to understand them.
- Another of his interests was natural philosophy, in particular he was interested in determinism and chance, causality and indeterminacy.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan
Find out how to write letters in Spanish, including advice on greetings, layout, endings...
Opus Dei - Latin for "God's Work" - is a Catholic organization founded in Spain in 1928. The Opus became very influential in Spanish society, above all by founding schools and universities. The aim was to create an élite which would spread Christian ideals throughout society. The University of Navarre is one of its foremost institutions.