- caballería (feminine); (before noun/delante del nombre) [charge/officer/unit] de caballeríaMore example sentences
More example sentences
- His army's main power was based on his cavalry - horse borne soldiers.
- William's plan was to use the archers first to send their arrows into the English ranks, followed by the infantry in hand-to-hand combat and to finally advance with the cavalry who had the height and power of being on horseback.
- In previous wars, horsed cavalry had performed such a role, but cavalry were generally of little use in the trenches of the Western Front.
- How much force structure (in armored cavalry squadrons and regiments) do we have dedicated to reconnaissance and surveillance?
- Several armored cavalry regiments (brigade equivalents) could be kept as independent units.
- A regimental cavalry troop has two tank platoons, two scout platoons, and a heavy mortar section.
Find clear and straightforward guidance that will help you improve your Spanish grammar, pronunciation, and writing skills...
Mossos d'Esquadra is the name of the police force of the Catalan autonomous region. It has a wide range of responsibilities but the Guardia Civil and Policía Nacional also operate in Catalonia.