Translation of celebrate in Spanish:
- 1Example sentences
- ‘The radio link will allow women on the outer islands to report on their activities to celebrate the day,’ says Teao.
- For their part, the Central Festival Center organized music shows, dance demonstrations and a whole day of fun activities to celebrate the historic event.
- Afterwards the wedding party celebrated the great day at the Seven Oaks, Carlow.
- A Lisselton woman celebrates a birthday with a difference this Tuesday as she reaches the magical 100 mark.
- Orkney's oldest resident celebrated her birthday on Wednesday, reaching the grand old age of 103.
- Mr Clinton was delighted to hear that Orla will be celebrating her tenth birthday on the tenth anniversary of the first IRA ceasefire next week.
- 2 (praise) [formal] (virtues/deeds)celebrar [literary]loar [literary]paintings that celebrate naturepinturas que son un canto a la naturalezapinturas que son una loa a la naturaleza [literary]Example sentences
- The media across the Islamic Arab world have endorsed that promise, praised the film, and celebrated its new life in the United States.
- Several universities, institutes and schools in the U.S., India and other countries have been honouring Chawla with awards celebrating her spirit.
- Those honoured include celebrated benefactor John Harrison, brewer Joshua Tetley and cricket legend Sir Leonard Hutton.
- 3(Mass/the Eucharist)
- Travers celebrated the Requiem Mass and delivered a lovely ceremony celebrating the life of Dessie and referring to his special love for music and life.
- It was the first time the enrolment ceremony for these Sacraments was celebrated within the Mass.
- The Pope said Catholic priests were forbidden to celebrate Eucharistic liturgies with Protestant ministers.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.